UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 3133 Village Development Officer Posts
UPSSSC Vacancy 2016 Village Development Officer Posts
UPSSSC Vacancy 2016 Village Development Officer Posts – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has announced notification for the recruitment of 3133 Village Development Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-01-2016 to 06-02-2016.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3133
Name of the Post: Village Development Officer
I. Name of the Department: Commissioner, Rural Development Department, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
II. Name of the Category:
1. UR: 1836 posts
2. SC: 612 posts
3. ST: 74 posts
4. OBC: 611 posts
Age Limit for UP jobs 2016
Candidate age should not be below 18 year and not more than 40 years age as on 01-07-2016 (Born between 02-07-1976 to 01-07-1998). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for Village Development Officer Posts
Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination with Science or Agriculture from the Board of High School and Intermediate Uttar Pradesh or any qualification recognized by the Governor as equivalent & ‘CCC’ certificate in Computer.
Selection Process for UPSSSC vacancy 2016
Selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical test & Interview.
Application Fee for Village Development Officer
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 160/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 70/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. PH candidates have to Rs. 25/- Processing Fee only.
How to Apply for UPSSSC vacancy 2016
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 18-01-2016 to 06-02-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the “Direct Recruitment”.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 18-01-2016.
Dates for Receipt of Online Fee: From 20-01-2016 to 08-02-2016.
Last Date for Online Registration: 06-02-2016.
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 10-02-2016.
APPLY ONLINE for UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Vacancy 2016 : Apply Online
For Govt jobs 2016 in UPSSSC Vacancy 2016 Village Development Officer Posts Details in HIndi: Download Advertisement
For More Government Jobs in UPSSSC Vacancy 2016 Village Development Officer Posts Update Visit: Government Jobs India
For more Govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh 2016 : Uttar Pradesh