Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Board (UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 ) has opened up Online applications for Recruitment process for 9294 vacant regular post of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) and PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) in Various Government schools across the state and is looking for applications from suitable candidates to fill these up. There are 1344 Vacancies for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) and 7950 Vacancies for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT).
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Post Graduater Teacher||1344||Over 21 years as on 01-07-2016||Post Graduate in Related Trade||9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4800|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||7950||Over 21 years as on 01-07-2016||Graduate in Related Trade with B.Ed. / LT / VT||9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4800|
Uttar Pradesh UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 TGT and PGT 9294 Posts Application Form
Important Dates to Consider regarding UPSESSB Recruitment 2016
- Last date for Online Registration and Online Payment of Fee is : 03-07-2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application : 05-07-2016
Mode of Recruitment for UPSESSB Teacher Vacancy
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for wrirtten test after initial screening of applications.
- Written test will be of 85 marks in the selection process.
- 5 Marks will be special qualification and 10 marks will be for interviews.
Date for written test shall be announced later. Centres for test will be Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Muradabad, Bareilly, Meerut, Lucknow, Varanasi, Faizabad and Azamgarh.
Fee Structure for Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs :
- (General) & OBC – 625, SC – 375, ST – 175.
- It is to be paid Online at the time of Online registration, through SBI Collect Online Facility.
How to Apply for UP Govt jobs 2016 :
Eligible candidates with interest in this recruitment process may register online by 03-07-2016 and pay the fee as applicable. Fill all the particulars carefully in the Online application form. Candidates need to feed the final details after 48 hours of payment of fee.
Final submission of online application is to be done by 05-07-2016. No need to send hard copy to board at this stage. Keep a Print copy with yourself for future use though.