UPSC IES ISS Examination 2016 – Apply Online for 28 Posts
UPSC IES ISS Examination 2016 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for conducting Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Examination 2016 for recruitment of 28 vacancies in Junior Time Scale of the Services. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-01-2016 to 12-02-2016 till 23:59 hrs.
UPSC IES/ ISS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 28
Name of the Posts:
1. Indian Economic Service: 15 Posts
2. Indian Statistical Service: 13 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years as on 01-08-2016 i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1986 and not later than 01-08-1995. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics for post 1, Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics for post 2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 16-01-2016 to 12-02-2016 till 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to Apply Online candidates need to scan their photograph & signature in JPG Format.
2. Photograph digital size must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
3. Digital size of Signature must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
4. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
5. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
6. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
7. Read the instructions carefully.
8. Fill all Mandatory Details.
9. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
10. Fill all the details regarding personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, qualification, experience, Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module
11. Candidates have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre & should upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Click on the submit button.
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-01-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12-02-2016 till 23:59 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Cash||11-02-2016 at 23.59 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment||12-02-2016 till 23:59 hrs|
|Date of Download of Admit Card||From 07-03-2016 to 04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M|
|Date of Competitive Examination||From 13-05-2016|
|Date of Result of Examination||August, 2016|
|Examination Centres||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Allahabad, Jammu, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Bhopal, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Patna, Cuttack, Shillong, Delhi, Shimla, Dispur, Thiruvananthapuram, Hyderabad|
APPLY ONLINE for UPSC IES ISS Examination 2016 : Apply Online
For Govt jobs 2016 in UPSC Jobs 2016 ISS Posts Vacancy 2016 Details in: Download Advertisement
For Govt jobs 2016 in UPSC Jobs 2016 IES Posts Vacancy 2016 Details in: Download Advertisement
For More Government Jobs in UPSC Jobs 2016 Update Visit: Government Jobs India