UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 331 Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (GEN. & Special Rectt.) Examination-2016. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11-01-2016 to 11-02-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 331
Name of the Examination: Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2016
Name of the Post: Assistant Employment Officer
1. General Recrtt.: 328 Posts
2. Special Recrtt.: 03 Posts
a. SC: 01 Post
b. OBC: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be attained 21 years and not have crossed 40 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in main examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 125/- (Exam Fee Rs 100/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for Unreserved & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in from 11-01-2016 to 11-02-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online for UPPSC Recruitment 2016:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2016:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||11-01-2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank||08-02-2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||11-02-2016
APPLY ONLINE for UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Govt Jobs : Apply Online
For Govt jobs 2016 in UPPSC vacancy 2016 Details in: Download Advertisement
For More Government Jobs in uttar pradesh Vacancy 2016 Update Visit: Government Jobs India