UP Govt Jobs 2016 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is inviting completed applications forms from eligible candidates to fill up 2172 posts of Assistant Accountant and Auditor on permanent term basis.
Interested candidates having required eligibility they can apply online application from 16-07-2016 to 30-07-2016.Before filling up Online Application, candidates must read all the instructions to fill up On-line Application and all orher norms.
UP Govt Jobs 2016 UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Accountant & Auditor 2172 Posts Application Form
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Assistant Accountant||2172||18-40 yrs||Bachelor Degree in commerce or post graduate Diploma in Account with Computer diploma in ‘O’ level OR B.Com with CA inter pass||Rs 5200-20200 GP 2800|
|Auditor||B.Com or Post graduate diploma in accountancy|
* More details in official notice.
Important Dates to Consider:
- Starting Date for online application: 16-07-2016.
- Closing Date for online application: 30-07-2016.
- Closing Date for application fee: 02-08-2016.
- Last Date for completed applications : 04-08-2016 .
Mode of Recruitment :
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- Written test will be of 2 hours duration and shall consist of a multiple choice question paper containing 200 questions
- (i) General awareness;
- (ii) General Intelligence (Reasoning Ability);
- (iii) Mathematics and
- (iv) Hindi Language.
Fee Structure :
- Application fee of Rs 25/-for Physically Handicapped and Rs.95/- for SC/ST
- Rs.185/- for all other candidates
- is to be paid by Challan or through SBI bank by using Debit Card, Creadit Card, Internet Banking.
UP Govt Jobs 2016 How to Apply :
- Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online application from 16-07-2016 to 30-07-2016.
- Candidates are advised to read instruction carefully about meeting eligibility criteria and other norms.Candidates must fill all required detail carefully in online application and upload their passport size colour photograph, signature.
- After submission of online application, retain printout of filled in form for future use.No need to send any hard copy at this stage.