State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications for suitable aspirants looking for filling up 2200 posts of Probationary Officers on permanent basis.
Candidates complying with required eligibility criteria they can apply for the mentioned recruitment through online mode from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016. No other mode of application will be accepted.
SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2016 Probationary Officers 2200 Posts Application Form
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Probationary Officers||2200||21-30 yrs||Graduation in any discipline||Rs.23,700-42,000/-|
Important Dates to Remember for SBI PO Vacancies:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 04-05-2016.
- Closing Date for Online Application: 24-05-2016.
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016.
- Date of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination: 14-06-2016.
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016.
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: 18-07-2016
- Date of Call Letter for Online Main Exam: 21-07-2016.
- Date of Online Examination – Main: 31-07-2016.
- Date of Declaration of Result – Main: 16-08-2016.
- Date of Call Letter for Interview: 22-08-2016.
- Date of Group Discussion & Interview: 01-09-2016.
- Date of of Final Result: 30-09-2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms : 24-05-2016 .
Selection Process of SBI PO recruitment 2016 :
Selection Process will be complied Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Phase-I – Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online of 1 hour duration.Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. They will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
- Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- (ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
- Phase – III: Group Discussion: (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks).
- Final Selection : The marks obtained in Main Examination will be added to the marks obtained in Interview for preparation of the final merit list.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion & Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD
- Rs.600/- for General, OBC
- Is to be paid by through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates, having required eligibility, they can apply online application from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016. Candidates must make sure to meet the required eligibility criteria before applying, otherwise the application might get rejected without notice.
- Applicants must have scan copy of their photograph & signature before applying online application. Applicants should fill all required entries carefully and correctly in prescribed online application form.