Government of Rajasthan, announced RPSC RAS Exam 2016 is going to conduct this year to recruit 725 RAS posts. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Announced that their Government declared RAS Exam Notification on 28th April 2016. So you should be ready with hard preparation for RAS Pre exam 2016 (Exam date 28th August 2016). You must be prepared for RAS 2014-2015 Exam that’s Online application form started from 10th May 2016 to 25th June 2016.
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) is going to conduct RAS exam 2016 on 28th August 2016 to recruit candidates on 725 posts. You can vacancy details in describe way by check news cutting below for RAS State wise posts, RAS vacant posts, Number of vacancies and pay scale (salary pay band).
RPSC RAS Application form 2016, RAS Recruitment 2016, RPSC RAS Exam 2016 Notification RPSC, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Organization Name: RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
Name of post: RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services)
Details of Posts
RAS posts in State Services: 334 posts.
RAS posts in Additional Services: 391 Posts.
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Online Registration Start date: 10th May 2016.
- Last date for submission of application fee at E-Mitra Center: 23rd June 2016.
- RAS Online Form Submission will end on date: Last date: 25th June 2016.
- Exam pre: Expected to hold in 28th August 2016.
- Mains Exam: Expected to hold in October 2016.
- Make Correction in Application form start date: 26th June 2016.
- Last date for make correction in Application form: 25th July 2016.
Education Qualification for RPSC RAS Exam 2016:
- Candidate wants to apply for RAS exam they should be Graduate from any recognized university.
- Final year students also can apply for RAS exam.
Age limi for RPSC RAS Exam 2016
Candidate should have age limit not below than 21 year and not exceed from 35 year as on date 1st January 2017. Other age relaxation will be applied as per state government rules.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Male will get : 5 year relaxation.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Female will get : 10 year relaxation.
- Female from General Category: 5 year relaxation.
- Widow or divorce women: Age no Bar.
- General category PWD candidate: 10 years relaxation.
- BC and SBC category PWD candidates: 13 yeas relaxation.
- ST/ SC PWD Candidates: 15 years relaxation.
Get more details for age relaxation check official notification
How to apply for RPSC RAS Application Form 2016, RAS Exam 2016:
Candidates eligible according to above eligibility criteria to become RAS officer, they can submit their participation in RAS Exam by fill online application form. You will get online application form by visit RPSC official website rpsc.rajsthan.gov.in. and you will be able to submit your application form by visit RPSC online portal rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
Link for apply online will be updates here after declare it officially.
Visit offciail Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Download RAS 2016 Official Notification – Available Now
Apply Onlne – Link Updated After 10th May
Exam Fee: candidate have to pay 250/- for General (Unreserved) candidates, 150/- for OBC and only 50/- for ST/SC and other reserved category candidates. You can submit your application fee by online mode using your net banking account or debit/credit card.
Selection of Candidate:
RPSC will decide candidate selection by follow three steps. First candidate have to pass RAS pre examination then they will process for RAS Mains Examination. After pre and mains they will face personal interview round.
RAS Examination scheme:
RAS Exam will conduct through two phases:
- RAS Preliminary Examination
- RAS Main Examination.
RAS Preliminary (Pre.) Exam 2016: RAS Pre exam will consist all objective type questions from subject General Knowledge and General Science. RAS Pre Question will paper will consist maximum 200 marks question and candidates will get 3 hours to solve it.
- General Knowledge
- General Science
Marks: 200 Marks.
Time Duration: 3:00 Hours.
People who passed the RAS Pre level exam they will be able to appear in RAS Mains examination.
RAS Main Examination 2016 Scheme: RAS Mains question paper will consist brief types questions, medium type questions, long answer and descriptive type questions. Question paper will consist Sr. Secondary level General Hindi and General English questions.
People will get 3 hours to solve paper. Question paper will conducted though following papers:
- Paper I – General Studies-I, Marks: 200
- Paper II – General Studies-II, Marks: 200
- Paper III – General Studies-III, Marks: 200
- Paper IV – General Hindi, General English, Marks: 200