Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC) welcomes online applications from qualified contender to fill in as Junior Data Entry Operator (232 posts) on permanent basis. Online application will begin on 22-05-2016.Candidates are required to apply just through online mode from 22-05-2016 to 22-06-2016 at 11:59PM.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 Junior Data Entry Operator 232 Jobs
Age Limit, Vacancies, Education Qualification criteria for OSSC jobs 2016:
|Junior Data Entry Operator||232||21-32 yrs||Bachelors degree in any discipline with certificate course in diploma in computer application OR ‘A’ level course certificate||Rs.5,200-20,200+GP 1900|
Important Dates to Consider for Junior Data Entry Operator 2016 Orissa
- Starting Date for online application: 22-05-2016
- Last date for receipt of application form: 22-06-2016
Selection Process of Odisha Govt Jobs 2016
- Selection will be based on Computer Fundamental ,Computer Practical and Viva-voce test.
- Computer Fundamental (Theory) will be 40 marks of Objective questions. Those candidates secure the marks 20 out of 40 marks they will be eligible for next phase of Computer Practical test of 40 marks.
- The candidates who qualify both in the test they will called in order of merit for Viva-voce test .
Fees for Goverment jobs in ODISHA SSC 2016 :
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for General & OBC candidates is to be paid by offline or online mode.
How to Apply for Junior Data Entry Operator ODSIHA SSC 2016
- Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria mayapply online application from 22-05-2016 to 22-06-2016 at 11:59PM.
- Applicants must read all instruction about eligibility criteria carefully before applying online application.
- Applicanst must fill all required entries carefully in prescribed online application form and uplode their passport size colour photograph and signature.