JSSC Vacancy 2016 Combined Graduate Level Exam 829 Posts Application Form
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is inviting online applications from all eligible and interested candidates to fill up 829 posts of Combined Graduate Level Exam on regular basis. Posts are – Supply Officer – 122, Welfare Officer – 139, Co-operative Extension Officer – 116, Secretarial Assistant – 104, Inspector – 108, Agri. Officer – 194, Research Officer – 8, Plants Conservation Inspector – 20, Statistic Assistant – 18
Online application will be made between 23-02-2016 to 15-03-2016 and fee may be submitted online by 20-03-2016.
Posts & Eligibility Norms :
|Combined Graduate Level Exam 2015||829||21 – 35 as on 01-08-2015||Graduation in any Trade (Graduate in agriculture required for Agri Officer, Research Officer and Plants Conservation Inspector , Graduate in Maths / Economics / Statistics for Statistic Assistant)||9300 – 34800 with GP 4200|
Online applications : 23-02-2016 to 15-03-2016
Online Fee Payment : Till 20-03-2016
Candidates will have to go through Prelims and Mains test. Dates and details of test will be announced later.
Fee is Rs 115 for SC / ST of Jharkhand and Rs 460 for all Other candidates. It is to be paid online by using Net Banking / Credit ot Debit Cards. Fee can be paid by 20-03-2016.
How to Apply Online for Jharkhand State Service:
Online application will be made between 23-02-2016 to 15-03-2016 and fee may be submitted online by 20-03-2016. Fill all the details carefully and submit fee as applicable. It is better to maintain a photo copy of application form. No need to send it to JSSC at this stage.
How to apply :
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply only through online mode from 23-02-2016 to 15-03-2016
- Before filling online application, you must read all instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification.
- Click on Registration.
- After successful Registration then Login with given Registration ID and Password
- Fill out the details and Make payment.
- Applicants keep ready their scanned copy of their all certificates and photograph & signatures before applying.
- Candidate should check the details carefully.
- After submission of online application, retain printout of filled in form for future use.No need to send any hard copy at this stage.