Informatics Assistant, IA vacancy 2016 Syllabus for Preparation – DOITC – IA Syllabus
IA Syllabus and Book for IA Recruitment Preparation
“Hello All Informatics Assistant 2016 aspirants we are regularly posting information about Informatics Assistant job.
I am Informatics Assistant (Rank 111 in IA 2013) in Rajasthan Government so me and my team give you ours personal experiences through email or call. We can guide you through Online exams and typing test. We have designed typing software especially for IA Exam 2016 for young IA aspirants for FREE. We have Books, pdf, question bank typing software, specially designed typing software which we can posting on http://governmentjobindia.in/ on regularly basis.”
Books for Preparation of the Informatics Assistant 2017 vacancy
Here are some books you may found useful in Informatics Assitant 2017 Vacancy
- Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Rajasthan, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Overview of the Computer System including input-output devices, pointing devices and scanner.
- Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS-Excel), Presentation Software (MS-Powerpoint), DBMS Software (MS-Access).
- Representation of Data (Digital vs. Analog, Number System – Decimal, Binary & Hexa Decimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of files and its types.
- Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Engines, Introduction to online and offline messaging, World Wide Web Browsers, Web publishing, Creation and maintenance of websites, HTML interactivity tools, Multimedia and graphics, Voice mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.
- Security: Protecting Computer Systems from virus and malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data.
- Algorithms for problem solving, Introduction to C language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
Download Link will be available in mail id you have given after Payment
Click Here To Buy Study Notes (Computer Fundamentals Books and Excel, Acess Word, Firewall Basic Fundamentals Study Notes ) with Informatic Assistant 2013 , 2011, 2008 Previous Year Solved Paper only on 20 Rs
Part – I Written Examination
Paper – I Aptitude Test and General Awareness in Information Technology (Computers)
Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and analytical Reasoning. General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Rajasthan, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
Paper- II Technical Theory (IT)
Overview of the Computer System, Computer Application and Organisations, Anatomy of a Computer, Representation of Data (Digital versus Analog, Digital Number System) Operating System (Windows, UNIX, LINUX), Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MSExcel), Presentation Software (MS Power Point) and IT in Society. DBMS (MS-Access), Knowledge Business Data Processing, Concepts of Files, Principles and Programming Techniques, Visual Foxpro and Business Applications, RDBMS(SQL). Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Introduction to TCP/IP, World Wide Web Browsers, e-mail, File Transfer protocol, Telenet, Web publishing, HTML Interactivity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Internet Security Management Concepts (Firewalls), Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce, Creating & Maintaining Websites. Algorithms for Problem Solving, Introduction to C Language, Programming in C and C++, Conditionals and loops Arrays, Functions.
Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) in Visual Basic and JAVA Programming Elements, Integrated Development Environment, Working with Forms, Basic Active X Controls, Graphics with VB, Multiple Document Interface, Error Handling, Initials of Programming with VB, Windows API and DLLs.
Part – II – Speed Test
A speed test of bilingual (Hindi & English) nature will be taken on Computer Machines.