IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2016 – The Eligibility Criteria of IBPS SO 2016 Exam is available HERE for all categories. The candidates who are interested to apply for the jobs should first confirm their eligibility as per the conditions which have been released by the IBPS and only then apply for the exam. It is mandatory that all the norms of IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2016 are satisfied by every applicant failing which can lead to rejection at later stages. Further the fee for all such candidates shall be counterfeited.
For IBPS SO 2016 Exam, You have to satisfy the following eligibility norms. This is as per rule. At any stage, if you will find ineligible then you will have to bear the consequences.
Age Limit – The candidate who wants to apply for the exam and recruitment process must have age in between 20 to 30 years.
Age Relaxation – There will be some relaxation in age of reserved category applicants:
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
- Original Domiciles of Kashmir, 1984 Riot Affected People and EX Servicemen (Other Military Persons): 5 Years
IBPS SO Education Qualification
For different posts, qualification required is given below
- For I.T. Officer: a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agriculture Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For RajBhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Marketing Officer: Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA /PGDBM with specialization in Marketing *
- For Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- For H.R. Officer: Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countriesof Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.