Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, Gujarat Postal Circle (Gujarat Postal Circle) is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 1242 posts of Postman and Mail Guard on Permanent basis.
Interested candidates can be filled online application from 12-03-2016 to 12-04-2016 as per given facility for online application.
Candidates are advised to fill all details carefully in the online.While filling online application candidates candidates should have a valid email id and moblie number.
Before applying you must read carefully all the information about eligibility criteria and other norms and must have scanned copy of their passport size photograph and signature.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Postman and Mail Guard 1242 Posts Online Application
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
Total No.of Posts: 1242
Name of the Posts:
I. Postman cadre (In Postal Division): 1220 Posts
1. Ahmedabad GPO: 47 Posts
2. Ahmedabad City: 222 Posts
3. Gandhinagar: 64 Posts
4.Sabarkantha, Himatnagar: 13 Posts
5. Mahesana: 41 Posts
6. Banaskantha, Palanpur: 12 Posts
7. Patan: 11 Posts
8. Amreli 19
9. Bhavnagar: 65 Posts
10. Gondal: 23 Posts
11. Jamnagar: 40 Posts
12. Junagadh: 45 Posts
13. Kachchh- Bhuj: 37 Posts
14. Porbandar: 18 Posts
15. Rajkot: 75 Posts
16. Surendranagar: 21 Posts
17. Anand: 33 Posts
18. Bardoli: 16 Posts
19. Bharuch: 44 Posts
20. Kheda-Nadiad: 39 Posts
21. Navsari: 26 Posts
22. Panchmahal, (Godhra): 40 Posts
23. Surat: 96 Posts
24. Vadodara (East): 75 Posts
25. Vadodara (West): 65 Posts
26. Valsad: 33 Posts
II. Mail Guard cadre In Raiway Mail Service(RMS) Division: 22 Posts
Name of the Division:
1. RMS ‘AM’ Division, Ahmedabad: 11 Posts
2. RMS ‘W’ Division, Vadodara: 11 Posts
|Postman||1220||18-27 yrs||Matriculation||Rs 5200-20200 +GP 2000|
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12-03-2016.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 11-04-2016.
- Starting Date of Deposition of Fee at e- payment Post Offices : 12-03-2016.
- Closing Date of Deposition of Fee at e- payment Post Offices : 14-04-2016
- The selection process basis on the Aptitude Test performance .written test will be 100 marks and duration for the written test the 2 hours.
- Part A 25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each from General knowledge-Multiple Choice Questions.
- Part B 25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each from Mathematics – Multiple Choice Questions.
- Part C (Two Steps ) Ist steps 25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each from English Language – Multiple Choice Questions.
- IInd Steps 25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each from Regional Language – Multiple Choice Questions.
- The qualifying marks minimum 10 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 40% in aggregate.
- The appliction fee is Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH/ Female candidates and application fee is Rs. 500/- for all others candidates.
- Application fee is to be Paid by challan at nearest e-Payment Post Offices.
How to Apply
- Interested & eligible candidatse may apply through provided online facility from 12-03-2016 to 11-04-2016. Before applying online application candidates must read carefully all interaction about eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of their passport size colour photograph & signature and all other required documents before apply online.
- After submission of online application, candidates should take printout of filled in form and keep same for future use.