GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 335 Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 335 Gujarat Administrative Service, Class I & Gujarat Civil Service, Class- I & II vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed apply online from 15-03-2017 at 13:00 hrs to 31-03-2017 by 13:00 hrs.
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 335 Gujarat Administrative & Civil Service Posts
GPSC recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 335
Name of the Post:
1. Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector/ Deputy District Development Officer: 40 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of police: 28 Posts
3. District Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 07 Posts
4. Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: 02 Posts
5. Asst. Commissioner Tribal Development: 06 Posts
6. Mamlatdar: 69 Posts
7. Section Officer (Sachivalay): 96 Posts
8. Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission): 03 Posts
9. Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat): 03 Posts
10. Taluka Development Officer: 08 Posts
11. Assistant Distinct Registrar, Cooperative Societies: 22 Posts
12. District Inspector Land Record: 08 Posts
13. Assistant Director, Food & Civil Supply: 15 Posts
14. Govt. Labour Officer: 07 Posts
15. Tribal Development Officer: 21 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 35 years as on 31-03-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for S & EBC, S.C & S.T Male candidates of Gujarat origin, Women candidates of unreserved Category & 10 years for Women Candidates of Reserved Category. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on screening test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15-03-2017 at 13:00 hrs to 31-03-2017 by 13:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” & Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Apply Now” & Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2017 at 13:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2017 by 13:00 hrs.