CRPF Recruitment 2016 Sub Inspector, Constable and Various 182 Posts Application Form
CRPF Recruitment 2016, CRPF has announced Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable vacancies in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Interested candidates should apply online applications in prescribed format from 23-02-2016 to 23-03-2016.
We are providing important details about the CRPF SI, constable and various posts detail, like Posts, Eligibilty details, fees structure, how to apply and full detailed Notification and official link to apply online.
Candidates are advised to fill their personal Mobile Number and personal valid E-mail I.D. in the on line application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process.
Posts & Eligibility Norms :
|Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)||24||30 yrs||Intermediate or equivalent and must have Passed the examination held by nursing council withcourse in General Nursing and Midwifery||Rs.9300-34800+ GP 4200|
|Sub-Inspector (Radiographer)||6||30 yrs||10+2 with Science as a subject or equivalent and Diploma or Certificate in Radio diagnosis||Rs.9300-34800+ GP 4200|
|Assistant SubInspector (Pharmacist)||54||20-25 yrs||10+2 or equivalent or Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2800|
|Assistant Sub -Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||5||20-25 yrs||Matriculation with Science as a subject OR Diploma or certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2800|
|Assistant Sub – Inspector (Dental Technician)||4||20-25 yrs||Matriculation with science as a subject and dental hygienist course||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2800|
|Head Constable (Jr.X -ray Assistant)||4||20-25 yrs||Matriculation with science and Diploma or Certificate of two years course in Radio diagnosis||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2400|
|Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant )||2||20-25 yrs||Matriculation with science as a subject and Certificate of Laboratory Assistant course||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2400|
|Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician)||1||20-25 yrs||Matriculation or equivalent /Diploma in refrigeration and Air Conditioning from an Industrial Training Institute or Industrial Training Centre||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2400|
|Head Constable (Steward)||5||18-23 yrs||Matriculation pass /Diploma in Food and beverage services||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2400|
|Constable (Ward Boy/Girl)||27||18-23 yrs||Matriculation pass /Possessing First Aid certificate||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2000|
|Constable (Masalchi)||2||18-23 yrs||Matriculation pass with 2 yrs exp||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2000|
|Constable (Cook)||22||18-23 yrs||Matriculation pass with 1 yrs exp||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2000|
|Constable (S/K)||20||18-23 yrs||Matriculation pass knowledge of reading and writing English or Hindi or local language||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2000|
|Constable (W/M)||8||18-23 yrs||Matriculation pass with 1 yrs exp||Rs.5200-20200+ GP 2000|
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Online application : 23-02-2016.
Last date to send application form : 23-03-2016 .
- Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Written test.
- Written examination will be Only One Paper carrying Total 100 marks of 2 Hours duration.
- Trade test will be of 20 marks qualifying in nature.After completion of medical examination test/Review Medical Examination, category wise merit will be drawn separately for each trades on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidate.
Fee Structure for CRPF Vacancy:
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- for Group-B posts, Rs. 50/- for Group-C posts through SBI Challan or through Net Banking using Debit card/ Credit Card or through E-Challan of post office.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Females & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to apply :
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply only through online mode from 23-02-2016 to 23-03-2016.
- Before filling online application, you must read all instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill out the details and Make payment.
- Applicants keep ready their scanned copy of their all certificates and photograph & signatures before applying.
- Candidate should check the details carefully.
- After submission of online application, retain printout of filled in form for future use.No need to send any hard copy at this stage.