BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus 2020 Download Exam Pattern, BEL Syllabus 2020, BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus PDF, BEL Deputy Engineer Exam Pattern 2020, BEL Engineer Syllabus 2020
BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus 2020
The Bharat Electronics Limited will go to conduct written examination for the 192 Deputy Engineer Post. Candidates those apply application form they download BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus 2020 at here. Here on this portal we provide exam syllabus along with exam pattern. According to notification the examination will conduct on 26 Nov 2017 at various examination centers. There is no more time to examination. Candidates download BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus PDF and start examination preparation. Before examination they cover all topic of examination syllabus to get maximum marks to selection process. The written examination has importance to all candidates at last process of syllabus. To complete Data of BEL Engineer Syllabus 2020 candidates read this article till last and get it.
BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus 2020 PDF in Hindi
|Name of Authority||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of Post||Deputy Engineer|
|Number of Post||192 Posts|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination|
|Examination Date||update soon|
|Article Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Category Status||Available Now|
|Official Web Site||www.bel-india.com|
Bharat Electronics Engineer Syllabus 2020
According to recruitment notification board of Bharat Electronics Limited, few month later a recruitment notification has released to invite online application form for 192 Deputy Engineer Posts. Lot of candidates applies application form and now suffering to BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus in Hindi Here and there. Here we bring exam syllabus PDF to download online. Candidates can download it to start examination preparation of it. We inform to all candidates for the best performance in examination candidates cover all topic of BEL Deputy Engineer Exam Syllabus 2020. After the complete preparation of examination syllabus candidate’s start revise their syllabus with help BEL Deputy Engineer Previous Paper and Model Test paper. For complete information of syllabus candidates read this article till last.
BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus Subject Name
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Comm. Engineering
- Civil Engineering
BEL Deputy Engineer Syllabus for Civil
- Building Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
- RCC and Steel Structures.
- The strength of Materials and Theory of Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management.
- Surveying etc.
BEL Engineer Syllabus 2020 for Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
Deputy Engineer Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
- Mathematics related to Egg.
- Transformers and Induction Machines
- Signals and Systems
- Transmission and Distribution
- Engineering Physics and Chemistry
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Circuits
- Electric Power Generation
- Logic Design
- Control Systems
- Field Theory
- Power Electronics
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- DC Machines and Synchronous Machines
- Linear IC’s and Applications
- Industrial Drives and Applications
- Data Base Management Systems
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Energy Auditing & Demand Side Management
- Electrical Power Quality
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- HYDC Transmission
- Electrical Design, Estimation and Costing
- Power System Operation and Control
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Control Theory
- Reactive Power Management
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Aided Electrical Drawing
- Switchgear and Protection
- Electrical Machine Design
- Computer Techniques- in-Power-System-Analysis
- Electrical Power Utilization
- High Voltage Engineering
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Digital System Design with VHDL
- Power System Planning
- Computer Control of Electrical Drives
- VLSI Circuits and Design
- Power System Analysis and Stability
For More Updates Please follow Government Job India